Are you dreaming of getting away from it all, escaping to the Maldives or Seychelles?
Well, now may be the ideal time to book as Dubai-based airline has just announced a series of special fares.
However, you’ll need to plan and book quickly as the special fares are only available for a limited amount of time.
The discounted flight rates will be available to book between March 8 to 18 and passengers must be due to travel before June 15, 2021.
Both the Maldives and Seychelles are available amongst the special fares on offer, as well as Istanbul, Turkey, Amman, Jordan and Moscow, Russia.
Flight prices start from:
- Maldives – Economy Class starts from Dhs3,495; Business Class starts from Dhs8,555
- Seychelles – Economy Class starts from Dhs3,495; Business Class starts from Dhs9,955
- Amman – Economy Class starts from Dhs1,995; Business Class starts from Dhs6,995
- Istanbul – Economy Class starts from Dhs1,595; Business Class starts from Dhs9,995
- Moscow – Economy Class starts from Dhs2,355; Business Class starts from Dhs9,995
The announcement of the special fare prices comes after the Seychelles announced its intent to reopen its borders to all countries at the end of March.
The island getaway’s government announced that borders would reopen on March 25 to visitors. In line with safety protocols, a negative COVID-19 PCR test will be required to be taken within 72 hours of departure to the Seychelles.
Similarly, social distancing measures must be followed, masks must be worn when required and regular sanitisation is needed.
Discussing the decision to fully reopen borders, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Tourism, Sylvestre Radegonde said it was the “next step to allow for our economy to recover”.
“The measures being announced reflect broadly the recommendation of our tourism partners and have been done in full consultation with and the endorsement of our health authorities,” he added.