Bring the outdoor world indoors when you train. The newest smart bike by Garmin delivers a realistic road feel and simulated descents — plus virtual shifting to immerse you in your ride. Redesigned shifters change gears easily and precisely with the tap of a finger. NEO Bike Plus adjusts to match the fit of your outdoor bike exactly, with stem and seat measurements in millimetres and five crank lengths.
Get the feel of a real ride. Anytime.
Tacx NEO Bike Plus is simple to use and always ready to ride. With accurate power, speed and cadence metrics — even in sprints — and nearly silent operation, you can crush your goals in any room. Plus, simple adjustments make it easy to share with other athletes in your household.
READ MORE: The Garmin Fēnix® 7 Pro And Epix™ Pro Are Here
Simulated riding. Precision training:
- Feel different road surfaces, such as cobblestone and gravel, when paired with the Tacx® Training smart-device app or other compatible apps.
- IMPROVED! Tap updated shifters to change gears with the precision and feel of electronic shifting. You’ll find the correct gear easily and quickly with shifters programmable for SHIMANO, SRAM or Campagnolo.
- Feel the sensation of your chain jumping into a different gear while shifting to experience more of your ride.
- Dynamic inertia maintains a sensation of forward motion based on your speed and gradient to make your ride feel more realistic.
- Drive downhill with descent simulation when the smart bike is connected to an external power source.
- Use built-in dual power meters to measure the position of your left and right legs and break down your pedalling technique to help you develop a more effective stroke.
- Keep track of your performance and progress with reliable power, speed and cadence measurements, accurate to within 1%.
- Hammer hard with the well-balanced design, even during the most explosive sprints, up to 2200 watts.
- Make your workout more intense by training on realistically simulated inclines up to a 25% gradient.
Customizable. To share the experience:
- Ride in comfort with the updated seat post and match your outdoor bike fit with easy-to-adjust seat-post settings.
- NEW! Choose among 5 crank lengths for a precision fit, with your choice of pedals.
- IMPROVED! Ensure correct sizing with easily adjustable seat position and handlebar stem with measurement scale in millimetres.
READ MORE: Train Brilliantly With The Garmin Forerunner® 265 GPS Running Smartwatch
Connect with your training program:
- Enjoy the Tacx Training app and track your performance on your Garmin Edge® cycling computer (sold separately) at the same time. Tacx NEO Bike Plus can connect to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Pair with popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift; Tacx NEO Bike Plus communicates via BLUETOOTH® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol.
- No device to pair? No problem. In stand-alone mode, it simulates a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance.
- Experience the rush of riding famous courses in Europe, North America and Asia with more than 250+ high-quality, real-life videos on the Tacx Training app1. You can even join “Ride with the Pros” challenges with exclusive Garmin-sponsored team videos.
- Get help meeting your goals with a structured training plan designed for your fitness level with the Tacx Training app — plus race live opponents, upload GPS data, ride with 3D maps and more.
- Power up your devices with built-in USB chargers.
- Stay cool with built-in interactive fans that are automatically controlled by your power and heart rate.